Saturday, November 15, 2008

Mason loves to Golf!







Mason's new favorite past time has been golf. All summer long, every Tuesday Mason and my dad would go golfing. Mason has his own set of clubs complete with a golfing bag, balls and tees. Lee and I have never really seen Mason golf. The first part of October my dad came to our house and asked if we wanted to go watch him and Mason play a round of golf. We went and watched with our mouths open because we couldn't believe how awesome Mason was. My dad is a really good golfer and apparently a really good teacher too. So I thought I'd share these pictures I took of the next Tiger Woods.



2 comments:

Kimberly said...

What is Mason not good at!! He runs, snowboards, plays golf!!
I wish that I lived closer to Dad. He is such a good grandpa!! Mason is so lucky to get to hang out with him. I am not surprised that he is so good. Last time dad visited me that is all he talked about-Mason and him playing golf. You guys will have fun in Vegas playing golf with dad I wish Cameron and I could go. Oh well there is always next year.
Love you guys
Kim

Natalie said...

My husband longs for the day he can take his son golfing. KEEP HIM ON IT - it'll pay for college! :) Chris started young and received two full-ride scholarships for golf. (For the record he didn't take either lol)