Tuesday, November 25, 2008

GIRLS NIGHT OUT!

We had the BEST time Friday night!! Me and a couple of my very best friends Shasta and Erica went to the movie Twilight and ate at Red Lobster. It was so fun to just get away and not worry about anything and just have a good time. The movie was AWESOME!! The characters were perfect except Edward. I mean he worked, but the Edward I had pictured in my head was much better looking. But I thought the movie was still way good, and I can't wait for the next one. Anyway, I have to tell this funny story about that night. Well Shasta had bought are tickets online, but we still had to wait in line forever to get them. After we got them we were told to go stand in a line that ended up being the wrong line. Once we figured it out and went to the line that we were suppose to be in, we were told that the movie was all full and that we had to go back and have someone refund us our money back. We were so sad we had just drove 80 miles to see this movie. We were told that all the other showings were sold out as well. So we decided to just sneek into the next showing anyway. It was funny because the theater workers were watching us the whole time. There was a huge line of people for the next showing, and once they started letting them in we just went with the crowd. We went and sat down ,then this guy came up and asked to see our tickets. He knew we snuck in, but was cool and just told us not to say anything. So we got to see our movie and had such a blast!

6 comments:

Cordie said...

I can't believe it was such a process when you bought them online! I am glad you got in and that you had a blast. I actually did like Edward and I too loved it. Don't you feel like a high school girl again, so much fun!

Kimberly said...

Looks like fun! I love REd Lobster and I loved Twilight. It was definetly just as good as the book!! I can't wait to see it again on Thanksgiving with Cameron. He will like it because of all the action plus he liked the book too. Glad you were able to get in you girls are rebels!!
Love ya bye
Kim

simply me said...

you crazy young girls!!!

I enjoyed the movie as well. Especially the second half. Glad you guys got to see the movie though! That would have been awful to drive that far for the movie and miss it!!

Nice picture!!
Sherri

Breinholt Gang said...

THat is some adventure. You must really have wanted to see the movie. I didn't know that you were good friends with Erica. So is my cousin Deidra.

Breinholt Gang said...

THat is some adventure. You must really have wanted to see the movie. I didn't know that you were good friends with Erica. So is my cousin Deidra.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lacey,

We had so much in Vegas with you guys. If you come up for the baby blessing, we all should do Temple Square. Let me know.

Love ya!!