Saturday, July 11, 2009

Me and Mason's trip to Salt Lake!

Soooo good!
I have been wanting to try sushi soooo bad, so my sisters husbands brother took us out to a nice place and told us what to order. It was so yummy!

Mason and Fuddy at the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house. It was so pretty. While we were there doing the tour my sister asked Mason what he liked best about the temple and he said " being so close to Jesus." What a wondeful boy I have.


Me and my sis after our session at the SLC Temple, it was amazing. I love going to Temple. It makes you realize what life's all about.



4 comments:

Cordie said...

Sounds like the perfect trip! I want to go to that temple open house soooo bad!en

Cordie said...

Hey I could take your pictures anytime next week. I would like to do them on Tuesday though if that is okay, if not then let me know what day next week works for you. Email me at cordiet@gmail.com or you can call me at 435-512-1691
Thanks
P.S. It will be hard to fit you in anytime other than next week because I have a lot of shoots in Utah and then I leave on the 20th.

Breinholt Gang said...

I'm so happy that you did the open house. We took Dallynn to the Draper open house and he loved it too. I love Sushi. It looks like you got the good stuff. We love the tempured stuff with sauce on it. you need to come again and we will go for sushi anytime. It is our passion. Glad to see that you are alive and blogging again.

simply me said...

you and your sis look a lot alike. You look happy- must be the temple glow.