Sunday, July 26, 2009

A LITTLE BIT OF OUR SUMMER!

Swimming lessons this year were awesome. Mason learned so much. He is such a darn good swimmer. He has no problem being in the deep end of the pool at all. He is even learning to dive.
Loving every second in the water.

Us spending the 4th of July holiday with my sisters. We went to two bbq's and watched a ton of fireworks.


Mason and his good friend Averi. They are always together. They have had a few sleepovers and they play almost everyday.



My super handsome boy at the temple. It was such a neat experience walking through the Temple with him.




Outside the Temple.

Me and my boy eating dinner at my sister's in laws house at salt lake.




I surprised Lee with a "boob" cake! He LOVED IT and thought it was super yummy!:)




Lee at Laguna Beach. It was so pretty.





We went to California in May. This was my first time seeing the ocean. I loved it so much I cried when we first walked up to it. It was amazing



So I know this was back in the spring, but I wanted to post it anyway. This was Mason's first year wrestling and he did such a good job. We were so proud of him!


















4 comments:

Breinholt Gang said...

I am so happy that you went to the beach. I can just see you crying your eyes out!!)

simply me said...

loved the pictures - especially the boob cake!! Too fun! I am so glad you got to see the ocean!

Amanda said...

First of all....nice cake! Secondly, you better be going to the class reunion. I'm up and so is Elena, we plan on being there.

Natalie said...

The picture of Lee with the cake... disturbing. lol He certainly makes a better man than women. Laguna looks like it was awesome (how couldn't it be?)