Monday, January 12, 2009

SNOWBOARDING!












On Saturday, Lee and I went snowboarding! It was way fun. We usually take Mason, but we decided to get a babysitter so that we could hit it hard, and board all day. It was super cold, but the snow was decent. Lee is amazing at snowboarding, all the kids love to watch him hit jumps. I'm no where near as good as Lee yet, but I'm getting a lot better every year. There is nothing like the feeling of carving down the mountatin. This year I am going to try and learn how to hit jumps(so I might be in a cast sometime soon!). Mason is so dang good at snowboarding for his age. It sure helps him to have a pro for a dad too. Anyway, this is how we will spend every weekend for the rest of the winter. I hope it keeps on snowing!

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

How Fun! It is cool that you guys have a family activity that you can all do together and are all so good at. Ask Lee if he remembers when I went snowboarding with you guys at Beaver and how good I was? LOL did I evev make it down the hill?

simply me said...

HEY! Loved the new pics! Ty and I went snow shoeing for the first time!!! Loved it! Not sure I am up for a snow board yet though! I like to have more control over my feet on the ground!

Cordie said...

I hope our little family has something we all look forward to do together. How fun to be a cute snowboarding family, enjoy your weekends!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I'm going to get back into the blog world. Except now my computer has a virus. I can't wait to see you guys and go boarding with ya.

Love ya.

P.S. I love your new snow pants.

Natalie said...

AHHHH! I can't wait till my little one is rippin' up the slopes. Tiny borders are the BEST!

Kimberly said...

I just called your work today and they said No, Lacey is not here today she is SNOWBOARDING all day long with Lee. No Surprise I should have known that is where you would be spending your day off!! Too bad you can't go snowboarding on Friday.