Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Mason hard at work!

Okay, don't think we are mean but yes we make Mason run on the tredmill(we talked to the doctor and he said it was fine).We only have him do this in the really cold months, when he can't get outside and play. He only runs three times a week at the most and he runs for one mile at a really slow pace. He does a pretty good job, but he whins a lot too. I had to force him to smile in this picture. He didn't really want his picture taken while he was working out. Thanks Kim for his running shorts. He looks so cute in them!


This is Mason doing his homework, which he has every single night. He is so smart though and usually has no trouble with it at all. He looks like such a grown up. He makes me laugh.

3 comments:

Cordie said...

I think having him run is the perfect idea! It is so hard to keep kids active in the winter, I need to buy a treadmill for my kids!

Kimberly said...

I knew you would make Mason be a runner!! Since you run so much I use to always joke about you running and your kids running right behind you.

simply me said...

Keeping your kids healthy is never mean! letting them stay unhealthy is what is wrong! good job Lacey!