Friday, October 17, 2008

This is a cool story! (well I think so anyway)

About six and a half years ago, we lived in Pocatello and Lee worked for a company called bannock paving. One day while Lee was at work they were pouring cement,it was just about quiting time and while nobody was looking Lee ran over to a spot where the cement was still wet, and wrote L + L. So anyway, the other day while me and Lee were on our date in Pocatello, we went and found the spot. And yes it was still there,and course I had to get a picture. It made my heart melt when I seen it again. I know its cheesy, but its special to me.

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

WoW Lee! That was a cool idea taking Lacey on a Japanese themed date. Now I have to try and do something half as cool so Kim will still love me!
p.s. When are you taking me on a Japanese date? I heard you were a real "Geisha"!

-C.T. Smith

Cordie said...

That is so cute! You two seem so in love and I love it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lacey,

You've been tagged on my blog.

Melissa

Camz :-) said...

Wow,
I am impressed! That is so sweet! Lee do you teach classes? If so I just might enroll Frank!