Thursday, July 24, 2008

SPECIAL MOMENTS FROM OUR CAMPING TRIP




While on our camping trip Mason and Lee left for a little while on Mason's wheeler while I stayed at camp. When they came back they said they had to show me something really cool. So I followed Mason up the trail, the picture of us walking is what Lee took of us on our way. Anyway they led me to a tree where they carved Mase loves mom! It was so cute and it totally surprised me. I love those two soooo much. The other picture is of Mase roasting a marshmallow. Camping just wouldn't be camping without smores.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

That just melts your heart. What a fun lovin boy you have. I just have one question How many stinkin' hoodies do you have? Everytime I see you you have a different one on.

Breinholt Gang said...

How sweet. You have to two cutest boys. Lee is good look'n and Mason is a doll.

Anonymous said...

Your have the cutest family! I love how much fun you all have together. Mason is the best!

Melissa~

I need a carmal camel :)