Sunday, July 13, 2008

THE NOT SO FUN RUN!


Lee and I ran the fun run on July 4th! And is all I can say is, man I'm sure glad its over. Both Lee and I were slower by 2 minutes this year vs last year. But I don't know why I was so mad, we didn't train near as hard this year. But you can tell from all the sweat that we ran our butts off. Anyway I guess it wasen't all that bad, my dad and my sisters were there cheering us on (that always makes ya feel good). I am so determined to do better next year, maybe I will even beat Lee!

2 comments:

Breinholt Gang said...

I'm sorry it wasn't so fun. But at least you are working out. I was and now I got out of it. I haven't worked out for a week. I feel like crap.

Amanda said...

girl-
I think it's great that you ran it together...that is a big accomplishment!