Thursday, May 13, 2010

TO BLOG? OR NOT TO BLOG?

So I have NOT had the desire to blog in a long time. I hardley even look at anyones blog anymore. I forget I even have a blog. But I decided to update it so everyone could know that yes we are still alive. There has been so much that has happened that I dont even know where to start. So here are a few highlights.

I ran a half marathon in April with the flu. I puked all the way home from Salt Lake. But can't wait to do another one when I feel good, so I can give it 100%.
Mason ran the 1k did awesome. My sister kim ran the half also and did awesome. Mason started Karate and he loves it. I went to Womens Conference with my sister and I learned a lot, it was a neat experience. Other than that we have just been busy working and mason has been busy with school. Mason is excited for summer so he can golf his little butt off. Lee is still as hot as ever. Oh and Im as fat has ever, but I'm working on it. Well thats about it maybe I will get better at this blogging thing or maybe not.




2 comments:

simply me said...

Wow! I am way behind in reading your blog! Good thing you haven't been writing a lot or I would still be reading! thanks so much for thinking of me as a blessing in your life! i love you! you are awesome!
I hope you take time to read "mothers and daughters" in the Ensign conference edition. It had many wonderful things to say and profound thoughts.
I am so excited about doing that half marathon with you in October. At least starting it with you and seeing you at the finish line when I get there! HA
keep blogging- love ya

Natalie said...

Way to do a half! (We should run the BL one or something... if I didn't already miss it lol).

Yeah for great uplifting talks at women's conference! So many people I know went, yet I didn't run into any of them. :(