Sunday, May 25, 2008

OUR IDAHO FALLS TRIP!





Yesterday morning Lee, Mason, and I went to Idaho Falls to see the new Indiana Jones movie. We stayed at a hotel and made a weekend out of it. We had a lot of fun. We took Mason to a place where they had go karts. He loved driving them, he was passing all the other kids and he was even the youngest one in the bunch. We took Mason to Craigos(a pizza place) and let him pig out on all the different kinds of pizza. We also did a ton of swimming. Mason and Lee would swim all day long if I let them. We also took Mason to Toys R Us and let him pick out a toy. He got the Indiana Jones whip, it has sound affects and even plays the Indiana Jones theme song. Then of course we went to the movie. Mason got all dressed up for it, he looked like Indian Jones Jr. The movie was so good, it is my favorite out of all of them for sure. Mason and Lee loved it too. It was such a fun weekend!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Lacey, where is your bikini shot?

Amanda said...

I love doing family trips! I'm glad you were able to get away.

Cordie said...

That sounds like so much fun! I love that Mason was all decked out for the movie :) I liked it but I still say my favorite is the #3.

Anonymous said...

LACEY, YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU WERE GOING TO IDAHO FALLS. THAT LOOKS LIKE SOO MUCH FUN. BRANDON AND I WENT TO THE INDIANA JONES MOVIE TOO. IT WAS A PRETTY GOOD MOVIE. CALL ME TONIGHT.

MELISSA~